Sanitization Process for Textile Restoration Services
The Value of a Professional Sanitization
A typical laundering process can’t fully remove dangerous contaminants, harsh chemicals or pathogens from soft goods. When you choose professional sanitization services from TEX, we will guarantee that your textile items are free of:
- Ash, soot and smoke residue from a fire damage event
- Mold, mold spores and mildew from a water damage event
- Sewage, oil, and other harmful contaminants from floodwater
TEX’s Sanitization Process Expertise
As a specialty restoration service, our teams sanitize a wide range of commercial and residential soft goods, from bedding to rugs and everything in between. Our restoration professionals are experienced with sanitizing delicate fabrics and restoring them to pre-loss condition.
Why Choose TEX for Sanitization Services?
We work with home and business owners and the insurance professionals representing them, keeping our clients informed about the progress of our sanitization services. Our teams of restoration experts are highly trained, and they work efficiently to restore textiles and provide a sense of normalcy after a disaster.
We’re known for these quality practices:
- Guaranteed sanitization of restorable items
- Restoration of a wide array of soft goods
- Biodegradable, phosphate-free and non-toxic processes
- Quick and quality services
- Experienced and trained restoration professionals